4 Instructional Hours
Do your emotions control you? You do not need to let them.
Some carefully designed strategies can be adopted to understand and accept your own emotions and the emotions of people around you. Emotions contribute heavily to the decision-making process. Let’s understand the science behind EI and learn some strategies that can help you take charge of yourself and drive the process of decision-making for others as well!!
Emotional intelligence is the capacity for recognizing our own feelings and those of others, motivating ourselves, and managing emotions. Over the course of this half-day program, you will gain a deeper awareness of the influence of emotions on decision-making and relationship management.
- Utilizing EI to boost staff morale and motivation, performance, feedback and talent retention
- Reading others and seeing beyond what people want you to see
- The combined effect of emotions and logic on judgment
- Discover EQ best practices, allowing you to avoid mistakes when in a state of high emotionality
- Make use of a cutting-edge tool to measure current levels of emotional intelligence and identify growth opportunities